Sunday, November 27, 2011

Went Out for Black Friday Sale

Unfortunately this weekend I do not have a project to post for my weekly posting. However, I did get a new addition to my crafting tools. I decided for the first time ever to go out for a Black Friday sale. Wal Mart had the Cricut Imagine on sale and since I didn't have one of those yet, I figured this would be the perfect time to get one! I went to Wal Mart 2 hours before the sale started and waited and waited to ensure I would be able to get one of the Imagines. Luckily only one other person showed up to get one too. So, I was able to get it and get out!! 


I had planned on making a project with the Imagine this weekend in order to have a project to post here on my blog, but I have been having some troubles setting up my Imagine and getting it to full working order. I will have to call customer service on Monday and will hopefully get it up and running!


So, if I'm able to get my new Imagine working this next week, I will be doing a project with it to post here. If I'm not able to get it working this next week then I will be doing a different project to post next weekend. 


I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. My Thanksgiving was very enjoyable with family that came in from California. I hadn't seen them in about 6 1/2 years, so it was really nice to spend time with them.


Anyway, thats all for now! Hope to have a fun project next weekend for my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment